The support of the business community to help build resilient communities is pivotal.
Please considering supporting the Challenge as a Sponsor. We are a bare-bones operation, so your donations go a long way.
We would be grateful for the following:
- Cash donations
- In-kind donations for raffle prizes or a quantity of smaller incentives (such as a gift card or 20 $10 gift certificates to your store)
- Discounted incentives (20% off mulch or compost, for example)
Please download our Business Sponsorship Package or contact us if you are interested in learning more about becoming a Challenge Sponsor:
For inquiries: email@example.com
CITY SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Community Resilience Challenge is a perfect opportunity to reach out to individuals and groups about specific ways to conserve resources, from water to waste. We also encourage our Sponsors to host events related to our Challenge Themes; to promote the Challenge through your communications channels; and for cities to adopt their own Challenge Proclamation.
With co-sponsorship we can help cities and agencies to:
- Pass out educational information about conserving water and other topics
- Promote rebates, grants and other incentives that you are offering
- Promote events and projects in your city that are happening during the months of April and May to build community resilience